It's December so time for Farley's Currently! Such a fun way to share blogs and learn more about all the fabulous teachers!
I have made three bump-it games. I have them for free at my TPT store! So have fun!
I love being nominated! It is so fun to know that others love your blog. I was nominated 5 times!!! So am only going to do the random 11 things about me. Please forgive me for not answering all the questions!
Please check out these wonderful and kind bloggers who nominated me!
I love the title of this blog--it goes along with Mo Willems Pigeon books:
Her blog is as good as the title!
The final two:
Thank you again for nominating me! I feel very honored.
- I worked as a telemarketer-I was an honest one, and always hung up after the caller said no the first time! I really disliked the job, luckily they moved me over to incoming calls/customer service.
- I grew up in a big family--I was 5 of 7--in a small college town in upstate New York.
- I love dancing silly to kindergarten songs. I get really silly--the kids love it!
- I became a teacher in 5th grade. I would help the lows--and I loved it. I have always loved teaching, and hope to have my own class.
- I love playing Ticket to Ride. I have it on my i-phone and I spend way too much time playing it.
- I love chocolate Almonds. I love any kind.
- My husband is a pilot, so I single parent it most days. We don't fly very much--it is so stressful to fly standby.
- I love road trips. Growing up we would drive from New York to Utah, spend the entire summer and then drive home. (My Dad was a math professor and my mom stayed at home.) We had an old VW bus that my dad converted into a camper. (He took out the middle seat and put in a platform. We stored everything under the platform and then we had the entire platform/bed to play on.) We had so much fun--even the years that the van broke down every time we stopped!
- I love Red Mango! I could eat breakfast, lunch and dinner there everyday.
- My favorite color is black.
- I have lived in Europe. I used to be able to speak Flemish.
I am going to nominate 5 random linkers people from Farley's Currently. I can't be that random--so a skip counting we go! 12, 24, 36, 48, and 60.
They are all great blogs--so take a look!