As many of you know, google reader is gone. How can we better console ourselves, than by having a blog hop to find our new favorite blogs in the teaching blogging world! Today, I'm joining in with Teaching Is A Gift to host this Bloglovin Blog Hop!
Teaching is a Gift made these amazing classroom posters with chalkboard background for free!
For my part, I am almost at 300 followers on Bloglovin--so I thought I'd share my favorite giveaway! A laminator. What teacher doesn't want a laminator! If you would like to sweeten your blog hop with a giveaway or a freebie, you can as well, but it is completely optional!
First the Giveaway!
a Rafflecopter giveaway Now onto the rules of the Blog Hop.
General Guidelines for Blogs and Blog Posts for this Link Up
- Only elementary education blogs for teachers or by teachers will be included in the link up.
- Write a blog post about BLOGLOVIN, the blog hop and reasons why you want readers to follow your blog using bloglovin.
- Please don’t include product links and promotions in this blog post unless it is free or part of your giveaway.
Be sure to add the Back to School with Bloglovin badge image and make sure it's linked to the Back to School with Bloglovin blog post on Teaching Is A Gift and Teacher Without a Class by grabbing a button. Copy and paste the exact code in the little box below the picture:
- We prefer new blog posts, but if you add the badge to an old blog post, please start pinning it and promoting it again. Thanks!
- To make the blog hop collaborative, you need to either include the linky code at the end or tell your followers to click on the Back to School with Bloglovin logo to find more blogs. If you want the Blog Hop to show up on your blog--just click on the grab the code at the end of the linky. Once you have copied the code, place the code in the blog by clicking on the HTML button and paste the code.
How to Join the Back to School Blog Hop Link Up
- Add your blog post to the Link Up by clicking the blue "Add Your Link" button at the end of the Blog Hop post and submitting the exact URL of YOUR blog post.
- In the NAME field write the name of your blog.. In the EMAIL field, write an email address I can use contact you if necessary. This email address will not be visible to others.
- Click Submit. Choose an image to represent your blog (blog button) and crop it to fit the square shape. Note: If your blog post is not accepted during this step, it's probably because the URL was not entered correctly.
- Pin and share your blog post with others to help promote the link up! Thanks!